What We Do
At CARING HUMANITY, we provide the following services to our clients:
- Community engagement and participation
- Individual life skills development and training
- Assistance with household tasks
- Social, community and recreational activities
- Community access
- In home and community support
- Development-life skills
- Assistance in personal activities
- Domestic assistance
- Garden/yard maintenance
To assist, enable and empower people with disability and carers to have independence, choice and control in their lives to build and develop their lifestyle in their own ways.
Our aim is:
- To enable and empower disabled people and carers to have independence, choice and control in their lives.
- To assist individuals to build networks, create a healthy community and to enjoy their life as they want.
- Independence, choice and control
- Equal opportunity for all people
- Equal participation, inclusion and access to services and facilities
- Health and safety
- Creativity and innovation
- Flexibility and adaptability